Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Apparently this is harder than it seems...

This post is especially for Scott Paxton and my nephew, Jeremy, who gave me enough crap that I am updating the blog. :-)

Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday with lots of happiness for the new year.

We took family pictures recently. This was taken in our family room using the timer on Adam's camera.
Not too shabby if I do say so myself. :-)


Once again, have a great holiday!

16 comments:

Deb said...

That's it?!? Way to keep your blog updated! Surely you have been up to something in the last two and a half months? Just giving you a hard time...cute family pic. Merry Christmas.

frizzlefry said...

It's an awesome photo. But HOW did you get them all to look at the camera? HOW?!?!?

Ashly said...

beautiful kids! beautiful family! and where did you find that cute flower for your little girl?? adorable.

Kassie said...

Not too shabby? Its perfect...what a gorgeous mom and handsome future son in law and beautiful girl and adorable namesake. Oh and Adam's cute too. If we did that with our family pics E and Cannon would be blinking and L and I would be looking great...of course ;) I miss you SOOOOO much! NYC is calling you, just like bali high. *you know from south pacific* Anyway, just like Debbie said...is that it?? C'mon I've been dying to see adam and jess at the top of my list for 2 whole months?? What about the chickens or the snow or YW's or scouts.

I love you and can't wait to see more. Really you should have said this is for ALL of my friends who are wondering if I still exist!

xoxo

Erica said...

WAY cute picture! I love everything about it! And honestly...how DID you get everyone to look at the camera, especially if you were using a timer? You all look so cute!

Kiley said...

I love the picture! I can't tell which one of you set the timer - you all look so perfect!

I like the update . . . you should do it more often :) - if you have time, that is!

Grandma Sally said...

Darling Picture
I hope you have a hard copy for us!
Love ya
Grandma S

Lucie said...

Look how cute you all are! See with a family like that, you should be posting pictures at least once a week!

Jeremy said...

Me??? Anyway, check my blog.

Lia said...

Beautiful family Jessica! I think we all miss hearing from you.

paxtonfam said...

Love the picture, it is so professional! You are really talented. Scott is really proud of you for updating your BLOG!

Unknown said...

You guys look great! What a happy, beautiful family.

Nick said...

all you need to do now is send a copy to your little brother who is in switzerland. i dont want to come home and get all my neices and nephews confused with eachother!

Jessica said...

Nick, Maybe Santa will hear that Christmas wish... :-)

Scott Paxton said...

I'm almost certain... In fact if you look up Revelations 23: 7-11 it talks about this as being a "Sign of the 2nd Coming"... "...and the day will come that gentiles and jews-- even the people of Tidwell will make a recording their history on the web of their inheritance... and when this day comes it will surely be a sign of things to come."
WOW! Now that you guys have actually created a "New POST" within 2 months-- I guess I best being getting my food storage in line. Well, I best log off now, since afterall these blogs aren't so "Men" friendly. :)

blair and maisy said...

That is the best family picture! How in the world did you get all three kids to smile at the same time?!