We had a goal to be ready for Christmas early this year so that we didn't spend the whole month at the mall or running around in the car. Every year I feel like we spend so much time building up to Christmas that we miss the point and don't have time for the fun stuff.
While still not perfect, this year we did better than usual. We had our shopping completely done by the Saturday before Christmas (and most of that was done 2 weeks before). Presents were wrapped by Saturday night. That left us able to relax at the parties we were invited to, to do more fun things, and actually enjoy the holiday. I even got to watch a movie on Christmas Eve- It's a Wonderful Life, of course.
4 comments:
So, I take it the little guy loves sitting on Santa's lap? Hee hee hee! Hope you had a great Christmas and that your chickens are still alive!
I love the picture of Cannon! It's priceless!
Merry Christmas to you! We sure like you guys!
Very impressive snowman!! I love it! And that picture of your kids with Santa is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment