Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged!

I've decided to follow through and respond to a tag. It will help me keep on with my goal of updating more often. Thanks, Melanie!

Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people.
1. Where is your cellphone? my pocket
2. Your significant other? Adam
3. Your hair? dyed to the color it should have been in the first place. (dark brown)
4. Your mother? selfless
5. Your Father? calls me Harold.
6. Your favorite thing? time with my family when we're all happy and laughing.
7. Your dream last night? there was something... too bad I can't remember
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream goal? Owning my home outright.
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? Having to defend my home without my husband.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? hopefully done having kids. :-)
14. What you’re not? hungry
15. Muffins? lemon poppy seed. Yum!
16. One of your wishlist item? A Dyson
17. Where you grew up? Sandy
18. Last thing you did? bought new sheets for the kids beds
19. What are you wearing? Philmont t-shirt/shorts
20. Favorite gadget? my can opener that doesn't leave a sharp edge
21. Your pets? do 6 chickens count?
22. Your computer? Mac all the way
23.Your mood? hard to describe...
24. Missing someone? Nick (in Switzerland)
25. Your Car? minivan (sad, but true)
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? IFA
28. Like someone? absolutely. :-)
29. Favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? this afternoon
31.When was the last time you cried? It's been a while.

So, I tag... Lia, Debbie, and Lindsey.

9 comments:

Lia said...

K, I've recieved my tag. I'll get right on it as soon as I chase the kids off to bed.

Ashly said...

do you really have 6 chickens?? that is *cool*.

Kiley said...

Chickens definitely count!

Erica said...

I need to get one of those can openers...and I never knew your favorite store was IFA! Is it because of the chickens? ;o)

Jenn said...

Thanks for hanging out with me today waiting for the kids to get out of school. Luv ya!

Cannon and Kassie said...

so i guess i am finally cool enough to have the privilege of reading your blog. just see if i ever leave any comments...hah.

xoxo

Jeremy said...

Hi Jessica!!! You`ll have to visit my blog again sometime!!!And say hi to max for me!!!

Jeremy said...

can you post a blog please?

Jeremy said...

please