Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Time to get a new dentist!







So, we had our semi-annual trip to the dentist (Jared). It went ok, I was the only one with cavities (*sigh*). It seems to always be me to get the cavities. Why is that?












Still, I think I came out the best. The kids teeth seemed to be worse after the visit to the dentist than before. Especially Cannon. I can't imagine how his teeth could get so bad so quickly. It might be time for a new dentist! See for yourself!















Just teasing, Jared! We love our dentist! If anyone out there needs a dentist, go to Corner Cove Dental. 12465 S Fort Street (950 E). It's the best dental practice out there, hands down!

5 comments:

frizzlefry said...

Hee hee hee!
If only it were that easy to find a good dentist around here.

Between me, Nate, and Ty, we've had 6 fillings fall out this year! And now, I have to have a root canal. UGH.

Love the new blog! (Lissa)

Lindsey said...

Way to go Jess!!! Thanks for the free advertising! I don't think Cannon looks too bad with teeth. he just looks like an old man. I love the new post. Keep it up!
Love, Linds

Erica said...

That is SUPER funny! I love the pictures! Pretty disgusting teeth...where in the heck did you get those, anyway? ;o)

Grandma Sally said...

Hi Jess,
Sound like you got the Barfuss teeth. You should hear all the siblings talk about their dentist horror stories when they were kids.
I love your blog and I love you!
Grandma Sally

3boys247 said...

Oh my, I just happened past your blog and saw the pictures of your poor children's teeth. I am glad I kept reading or I would have had nightmares.