Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm jumping on the bandwagon...


So, we will see what happens with this. Maybe I will keep up on it, maybe not. It does seem to be the new wave of the Barfuss clan. So, thanks to Erica for pushing me to set one up. Let's see where it goes!

5 comments:

Erica said...

I LOVE your blog! I'm so excited to read what you guys are up to...I'm glad you started one!! YAY! I'm just about to add your link to my page! Super cute picture of your kids, BTW :o)

Love ya :o)

Lindsey said...

You'll keep it up Jess. Its addicting!! Looks awesome so far, and your kids are adorable. Good Job!

Jenn said...

sucker ;-) j/k - I especially love Cannon's happy face!

Dave said...

It's been a couple of weeks, Jess. Better get moving!

Grand Dude said...

Jessica,

Thank you for providing the link. This is wonderful. You and Adam have such a wonderful family. We love you all.