So Adam and I went on Trek with our stake (which was AWESOME!), so the kids got to spend a couple of days at my sister's house. Because I am so horrible at this blogging thing, here is the link to her blog about the time the kids were with her. What do you think? This may be the future of blogging... haha at least MY blogging. :-)
http://stananderica.blogspot.com/2009/07/stan-and-erica-six.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's blogging cheating in the worst way! Glad that you had fun on TREK...looks like the kiddos had a blast too. That Erica is too cute and what a sport!
She truly is the best! I don't know where she comes up with all her creative ideas. That gene definitely skipped me!
This post is hilarious! We had a great time with your kids! And you know you would have done the same for me in a heartbeat!! Love you :o)
"Oh look Jessica posted something!!" ....sort of! Heehee! K, I'll check out your sisters blog now.
Hey Jessica, Spencer has been missing Max and wants to tell him hi. You need to blog more so I can see what everyone is up to.
Post a Comment